Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fall Y'all Winner!


After praying about it and scrolling through the different comments, I decided to go with simply picking a number. Because the truth is, the comments were all great and I would have a tough time picking if I didn't just do a number. So, the winner is Linsey Knerl from Facipiers and Stinky Toes! Linsey lists herself as a homeschooler and writer, so we have a lot in common!

Thanks to all who entered. The giveaways were quite fun and I can't wait for the next one!

Many of you commented that you would like to hear the Cultivating Creativity, Becoming A Woman of Influence, or I'd Be A Great Homeschooler if It Weren't For These Kids messages. I do have copies of these cd's available for a small fee just to cover my costs-- so send me an email if you would like to order one.
Linsey, send me your address and I will send the package out asap!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Linsey Knerl said...

Wow! I am so excited! Thanks for having this amazing giveaway. You have the most adorable family :)