Pages

Friday, November 02, 2007

You're Invited!



Today I had a delightful conversation with the coordinator of an event I have coming up on November 29th (a Thursday evening) in Lancaster, SC. There will be a dinner and then I will speak afterwards on Christmas JOY. I would love to have any of you who live within a reasonable driving distance (and that includes Charlotte) come and join me! This event is open to the public and sounds like it will be a lot of fun! I would love to meet some of you face to face, so invite a friend or group of friends and enjoy a nice evening spent focusing on what the Christmas season is all about.


To register, go to http://www.lancastersbc.org/Upcoming.asp?EventID=479 and you can register online.
Or you may send a check made payable to Second Baptist Church for $9.00 to:
Second Baptist Church
Attn: Denise Johnston
1426 Great Falls Hwy.
Lancaster, SC 29720


Your check must be received no later than Monday Nov. 26 to reserve your spot!
Pin It!

1 comment:

JulieM said...

I just came across your blog tonight!! Your family it beautiful!! I have a question for you!! Is your Christmas Joy talk something you came up with or are you using resources from somewhere. I am on leadership of a MOPS group. We are trying to come up with some different creative ways to address Christmas or the Christmas story. Any advide or good resources?